Digital Content & Engagement Manager
Urban Ministries, Inc.
UMI (Urban Ministries, Inc.) is the largest independent, African American-owned and operated Christian media company. We publish Christian education resources, including Bible studies, Sunday School and Vacation Bible School curriculum, books, movies, and websites designed for African American churches and individuals seeking a Christ-centered perspective on faith and life issues.
• Responsible for the overall development and direction of UMI Customer/Ministry Outreach Program which involves Christian Education, marketing, and social media platforms while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
• Directly responsible for developing and executing corporate relationship strategies to facilitate engagement with UMIs key Christian media audiences.
• Built communities within targeted segments of the industry and drive topic-centric programs and events relevant to Christian publications and media.
• Worked with the Vice President of Marketing and leads the UMI campaign planning and execution.
• Worked closely with editorial, product management, technology and creative to ensure that the various teams are clear about campaign requirements, goals and KPIs.
• Developed requirements for tech, provided direction to designers.
See My Work!
2017 - 2018